Treat yourself to the perfect dream holiday, combining the luxuries of both city and sea. Begin by exploring the beauty of the Côte d’Azur with a Mediterranean cruise aboard the d’Angleterre II from Monte Carlo to St.Tropez. Then, extend your voyage on a private jet to northern Europe for a two-night stay in the luxurious iconic hotel d’Angleterre to experience the Scandinavian charms of Copenhagen.
Come aboard one of the world’s finest luxury yacht charters offering the ultimate four-day cruising experience and the freedom to cast off everyday life with a crew of seven, your personal Head Chef and concierge service to provide you with total comfort on board. Private limousine transfer and a private jet will ensure an unforgettable travel experience to Copenhagen, where you will check in to one of the most elegant and historic suites in Europe, featuring a living space of up to 250 square meters (2,690 square feet). The suite offers lavish fabrics and furnishings in a sophisticated and classical style with contemporary touches. Overlooking one of the city’s most classic squares, Kongens Nytorv (or “King’s Square), the Royal Suite offers a breathtaking view of the Royal Danish Theatre and Nyhavn.
The d’Angleterre Dream Package includes:
- Four days and nights on board the d’Angleterre II
- Seven crew members and your personal Head Chef and concierge service
- Door-to-door executive car transfer from Nice airport to the d’Angleterre II yacht, and from Kastrup airport to the d’Angleterre in Copenhagen
- Private jet charter from Nice to Copenhagen
- Two nights in the Royal Suite at the d’Angleterre, including a lavish buffet breakfast or in-room breakfast of your choice
- In-room amenities, delights and the floral creations of your dreams
- Dinner for two with your choice of wine at the hotel d’Angleterre’s Michelin-starred restaurant Marchal
For more information about the package and to plan your stay from start to finish, please contact our dedicated travel expert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about d'Angleterre II, please follow this link
Specs: d’Angleterre II
136.5-foot / 41,60-meter Superyacht
Master suite and four guest suites with en-suite bathrooms
Professional crew of eight, including Head Chef
On-demand entertainment system
Super Maritime Toys