This website is operated by Hotel d’Angleterre and this policy applies to all websites owned, operated, controlled and otherwise made available by Hotel d’Angleterre, its affiliates and supported organizations. This policy does not cover information collected on sites linked to or from our Websites.
This website is operated by Hotel d’Angleterre and this policy applies to all websites owned, operated, controlled and otherwise made available by Hotel d’Angleterre, it’s affiliates and supported organizations. This policy does not cover information collected on sites linked to or from our websites.
Our address is:
Kongens Nytorv 34
DK-1050 Copenhagen K
Information We Collect
The Company collects personal information from you at on the Website when you voluntarily submit it to us. The Company requests personal information from you (which may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, home address, work address, landline phone number, cell phone number, credit card number, and other personal preferences such as preferred brands, wish list, other products and services purchased. Following are identifiers that permit the physical or online contacting of a specific individual when you:
- Subscribe to receive email newsletters or other correspondence;´
- Subscribe to receive print versions of our magazine;
- Complete a request, registration, survey, application or other form;
- Request information on a product or service from us or from one of our vendors, suppliers or other agents;
- Submit any content or materials to this Website;
- Request materials from Hotel d’Angleterre; and/or
- Request e-mail, fax, mail or telephone support or services.
This Website also collects non-personally-identifiable information from your Web browser to determine aggregated trends and usage statistics (including, but not limited to, number of visitors, time spent on the Website, browser type and version, pages requested, and pages visited), for purposes of site administration and to compile aggregate information about usage of the Website. The non-personally-identifiable information that is collected will not permit individual identification, meaning you will remain anonymous. Personally identifiable information is obtained if you elect to provide us with this information during your visit to the Website or during an earlier visit or subsequent visit and we are able to link your IP address between your current visit and one of these other visits.
Hotel d’Angleterre will also work with service providers that provide tracking and data collection technologies in order to:
- Serve ads across the Company’s Websites,
- Deliver and track email communications;
- Process purchase orders through e-commerce transactions;
- Fulfill print and digital subscription orders; and
These companies may collect personal information about your visits to the Website and your interaction with the Website, including advertising.
You may choose not to provide us with any personal information. In such event, you can still access and use many portions of the Website; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of this Website or the services available on or through this Company Website that require your personal information.
We may use the information we collect to:
- Enhance the online customer experience, provide more relevant content and information, customize and/or personalize communications, improve page load time, deliver more relevant advertising and promotional offers, develop new products and Websites, and improve the overall site navigation and usability;
- Send you Company related promotional, marketing, sales, and public relations efforts;
- Provide marketing leads to third party organizations.
- Respond to customer service inquiries;
- Communicate about your subscription and account information or other customer service needs;
- Communicate with you about our services, events, products, and other promotional purposes;
- Improve our service;
- Track your visits to the site and usage of the site;
- Administer contests, promotions, surveys or other website features;
- Provide technical support to you; and
- Perform any other lawful acts except for those acts expressly prohibited by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Questions and Feedback
Kongens Nytorv 34
DK-1050 Copenhagen K
Tel: +45 3312 0095