d’Angleterre fortsætter med at forblive åbenog Marchal er fuldt åben for frokost og middag fra mandag til søndag fra 8.juni. Terrassen er også åben hele ugen, dog forbliver champagne baren Balthazarlukket på grund af fortsatte regeringsbegrænsninger. Amazing Space er åbent forbehandlinger, og poolen og motionscenteret kan bruges af hotellets gæster ogmedlemmer ved at booke et tidsrum. Vi vil fortsætte med at opdatere alle videreudviklinger. Klik her for de seneste rejsebegrænsninger til Danmark click here
In the lieu of the current development of the COVID-19 virus in Denmark we are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and WHO's recommendations regarding the containment of COVID-19. We are following all guidelines from WHO and the local health authorities here in Denmark.
The wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is of paramount importance and we are doing everything within our power to be fully aligned with the Danish government's containment strategy.
Our Cancellation Policy:
Currently for all individual bookings until 15 May guests can cancel up until 12 noon on the day of arrival. Please note: This policy does not apply to group bookings.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
High standards for hygiene and cleanliness are crucial and we take extra steps to ensure the safety of our guests. We are working constantly to ensure the latest advice on hygiene and cleaning are meet. We carry out on-going health and safety procedures that are designed to address a broad variety of viruses, including COVID-19.
These practices include:
- Hand Hygiene: Thorough and regular handwashing is critical to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We remind all our colleagues daily that cleanliness starts with handwashing. The health and safety of our guests depends upon it.
- Ongoing Training: all d'Angleterre hotel employees are completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Guest Bedrooms: d'Angleterre uses cleaning and disinfecting procedures to clean rooms after each guest departs and before the next guest arrives, with cleaning products proved effective on the COVID-19 virus with special attention given to regularly touched objects.
- Public Areas: d'Angleterre has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public areas, with a focus at front desk, lifts and lift buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and electronic room keys.
- Back of House: In the areas of d'Angleterre where our colleagues work in non-guests' areas, d'Angleterre has increased the frequency of cleaning and focusing on regularly touched and used areas like staff entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff administration offices.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or Sundhedsstyrelsen for information in Danish.