d’Angleterre has remained open throughout 2020 and Marchal is fully open for Lunch and Dinner from Monday to Sunday. The Terrace is also open throughout the entire week. Balthazar is also open Thursday to Saturday. Amazing Space is open for treatments and the pool and gym can be used by hotel guests and members by booking a time slot. We will continue to keep you updated with all developments. For the latest travel restrictions to Denmark please click here.
In the lieu of the current development of the COVID-19 virus in Denmark we are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and WHO’s recommendations regarding the containment of COVID-19. We are following all guidelines from WHO and the local health authorities here in Denmark.
The wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is of paramount importance and we are doing everything within our power to be fully aligned with the Danish government’s containment strategy.
Our Cancellation Policy:
Currently for all individual bookings can cancel 12 noon 48 hours prior to the day of arrival. Please note: This policy does not apply to group bookings.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
High standards for hygiene and cleanliness are crucial and we are taking all extra steps to ensure the safety of our guests. We are working constantly to ensure the latest advice on hygiene and cleaning are met. We are carrying out on-going health and safety procedures that are designed to address a broad variety of viruses, including COVID-19.
These practices include:
- Hand Hygiene: Thorough and regular handwashing is critical to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We remind all our colleagues daily that cleanliness starts with handwashing. The health and safety of our guests depends upon it.
- Ongoing Training: all d’Angleterre hotel employees have completed enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Guest Bedrooms: d’Angleterre uses cleaning and disinfecting procedures with ECOLAB products to clean rooms after each guest departs and before the next guest arrives, with cleaning products proved effective on the COVID-19 virus with special attention given to regularly touched objects.
- Public Areas: d’Angleterre has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public areas, with a focus at front desk, lifts and lift buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and electronic room keys.
- Back of House: In the areas of d’Angleterre where our colleagues work in non-guest areas, d’Angleterre has increased the frequency of cleaning and is focusing on regularly touched and used areas like staff entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff administration offices.
We provide face masks and hand sanitizer in all our rooms for guests to use during their time with us in Copenhagen, for their utmost convenience and safety. All guests are obliged to wear a face mask on all public transport as well as in taxis whilst in Copenhagen. Guests are also obliged to wear a face mask when entering and leaving restaurants, bars and cafés including our restaurant Marchal, Balthazar champagne bar, Amazing Space spa and our banqueting areas. Guests are only permitted to remove their mask while seated at their table.
These rules comply with the Danish Government regulations, and we kindly thank all guests for their understanding and cooperation.
Additional Face masks can also be purchased at Front Desk for 30 DKK per package of 10.
All our staff at the hotel wear face masks, including front office, restaurants and bar, banqueting, spa and in the kitchens.
d’Angleterre has adopted the Safety and Hygiene global protocol for Covid-19 developed by Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne Advisory Services and has undertaken to use it.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or questions.