At d’Angleterre, our highest priority is always to ensure the safety and security of our guests and staff.
In the lieu of the current development of the COVID-19 virus in Denmark we are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and WHO’s recommendations regarding the containment of COVID-19. We are following all guidelines from WHO and the local health authorities here in Denmark.
The wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is of paramount importance and we are doing everything within our power to be fully aligned with the Danish government’s containment strategy.
Our Covid-19 procedures:
Based on the current government restrictions, we have adapted our outlet’s opening.
Our restaurant, bars, upper lobby and the Terrace:
Marchal, The Terrace and Balthazar Champagne Bar are open.
All guests at the restaurant, bars and upper lobby will be asked to show a valid Corona Passport upon arrival. From Monday June 14th it is no longer required to wear a face mask in our different outlets. At the Terrace, we do now take reservations but also have available tables for work-ins. Guests are not required to show a corona passport for outside serving.
Our Amazing Space spa:
The Amazing Space pool and spa is open for hotel guests and SPA members including our state-of-the-art Technogym fitness facilities. All the treatments are available and needs to be booked in advance. All guests are required to show a valid Corona Passport.
Our Cancellation Policy:
Currently for all individual bookings can be cancelled can be cancelled 24 hours prior to the day of arrival. Please note: This policy does not apply to group bookings.
On arrival all guests will need a valid Corona Passport to be able to use our facilities. When staying at the hotel, guests can register their Corona Passport or show when entering one of our outlets/facilities.
Will a guests Corona Passport expire during a stay, the guests needs to register their new Corona Passport with us again.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
High standards for hygiene and cleanliness are crucial and we are taking all extra steps to ensure the safety of our guests. We are working constantly to ensure the latest advice on hygiene and cleaning are met. We are carrying out on-going health and safety procedures that are designed to address a broad variety of viruses, including COVID-19.
These practices include:
- Hand Hygiene: Thorough and regular handwashing is critical to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We remind all our colleagues daily that cleanliness starts with handwashing. The health and safety of our guests depends upon it.
- Ongoing Training: all d’Angleterre hotel employees have completed enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Guest Bedrooms: d’Angleterre uses cleaning and disinfecting procedures with ECOLAB products to clean rooms after each guest departs and before the next guest arrives, with cleaning products proved effective on the COVID-19 virus with special attention given to regularly touched objects.
- Public Areas: d’Angleterre has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public areas, with a focus at front desk, lifts and lift buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and electronic room keys.
- Back of House: In the areas of d’Angleterre where our colleagues work in non-guest areas, d’Angleterre has increased the frequency of cleaning and is focusing on regularly touched and used areas like staff entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff administration offices.
We provide face masks and hand sanitizer in all our rooms for guests to use during their time with us in Copenhagen, for their utmost convenience and safety. From Monday June 14th it is no longer required to wear a face mask in any public or private rooms except when using public transportation. The Corona passport is still valid and our guests still need to be able to show a negative test not older than 72 hours when entering the bars and restaurant.
These rules comply with the Danish Government regulations, and we kindly thank all guests for their understanding and cooperation.
All our staff at the hotel wear face masks, including front office, restaurants and bar, banqueting, spa and in the kitchens.
d’Angleterre has adopted the Safety and Hygiene global protocol for Covid-19 developed by Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne Advisory Services and has undertaken to use it.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or Sundhedsstyrelsen for information in Danish.